The 49 Panel Test offers inclusive data for patients facing: sleep/wake cycle issues, exposure to stress, estrogen/progesterone imbalance, male prostate function, weight/insulin resistance, adrenal dysfunction signs, or concerns of breast health.
The Advanced Profile assesses how a person metabolizes Estrogen, Progestogen, Androgen, Glucocorticoid Steroid and Melatonin activity including:
• Estrogens: Estradiol, Estrone, Estriol, 2-Hydroxy E2, 2-Hydroxy E1, 4-Hydroxy E2, 4-Hydroxy E1, 16a Hydroxy E1, 2-MeO E2, 2-MeO E1, 4-MeO E2, 4-MeO E1, BPA
• Progestogens: Pregnanediol, Allopregnanolone, Allopregnanediol, 3a-Dihydroprogesterone, 20a-Dihydroprogesterone, Deoxycorticosterone, Corticosterone
• Androgens: DHEA, Androstenedione, Androsterone, Etiocholanolone, Testosterone, Epi-Testosterone, 5a-Dihydrotestosterone and 5a, 3a-Androstanediol
• Glucocorticoid Steroids: Total Cortisol, Free Cortisol x4, Total Cortisone, Free Cortisone x4, Tetrahydrocortisol and Tetrahydrocortisone
• Melatonin: MT6s and MT6s x4
Dried vs. Liquid Urine Method: While liquid collection over 24-hours offers useful ways to gather total output of steroid hormones and analytes in a day, physiological hormone productions vary during the day, thus liquid urine tests only offer estimates of hormone synthesis, but don’t consider peaks/troughs or diurnal variations that may emerge, where dried urine tests do. This product cannot be shipped to the state of New York.
49 Steroid Hormone and Metabolite Panel Levels Tested as well as Melatonin; Specific Time Points Required are Convenient, Avoiding Risk of Missed Collections
Results in Approximately 7 to 10 Business Days; Includes Pre-Paid Return Shipping and No Additional Fees Required!
Dried Urine Samples are Extracted and Analyzed in the Laboratory Using Highly Accurate Methods: Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) – Used for Free Cortisol, Free Cortisone and MT6s
The Method of Our Dried Urine Kit is Preferred Over Traditional Test Approaches That Can Be Invasive, Uncleanly, and Difficult to Administer
Distinct Hormone Ranges for Gender, Menopausal Status, and Exogenous Hormone Addition as it Applies to Hormone Type, Dosage, Timing, and Delivery is Crucial; Different Techniques of External Hormone Delivery Can Result in Especially Different Levels of the Hormone in Urine