These duck bill clips adopt anodized aluminum with smooth surface; They are not easy to get rusty, and their good material is good for you to use them for a long time, suitable for salon and home use, good for women and girls to make special hairstyles.
The package includes 24 pack metal duck bill hair clips enough to meet your various needs when making a different hairstyle.
Holding your hair in place:
The metal bottom is thin but strong, and the head shape allows clips to glide through hair easily; And the unique convex design enables to hold your hair in place without slipping.
Easy to use:
1. Styling: you can section off hair with the duck bill clips when using hot tools such as curling wands or flat irons.
2. Making retro pin curls: first make your hair semi-damp, then use a rat-tail comb to create a deep side part.
1. Medium-sized curls: you’d better grab 1 inch section of hair.
2. Bigger curls: you’d better grab a larger section of hair.
3. Easy to make curls: starting from the ends of hair, rolling up sections clockwise around finger, and secure clips in place as close to scalp as possible.
4. When all hair is secured in clips, you need to give enough time for hair to dry and set; Then remove each clip and gently comb through pin curls with a styling comb to achieve a glamorous look.
Material: anodized aluminum
Size: approx. 1 x 9 cm/0.4 x 3.5 inch
Quantity: 24 pack
24 x Duck bill hair clips
Good quality: the duck bill clips are made of anodized aluminum to ensure durability for a long-term application; These metal clips can easily hold your hair when cutting, styling or blow-drying
Feature: the metal bottom of the hair clips is thin but strong, and their head shapes are good for sectioning precision area of scalp; These clips are working well for sectioning hair and creating gorgeous curls
Note: you can section off hair with these duck clips for styling when using hot tools such as curling wands or flat irons; And to make retro pin curls, you can use a rat-tail comb to create a deep side part with semi-damp hair
Making curls: you can grab 1 inch section of hair to make medium-sized curls, and grab a larger section to make bigger curls; You can start from the ends of hair, roll up sections clockwise around finger, and secure clips in place close to scalp
Easy to use: secure all hair in clips, and give enough time for hair to dry and style; Then remove each clip and gently comb through pin curls with a styling comb to achieve a glamorous look