Do you use natural eye makeup remover, bar soap or your regular face cleanser to remove eye makeup or mascara?
The delicate skin around your eyes is seven times thinner than that skin on the rest of your face. It should be cleaned gently with the use of a natural eye makeup remover. Designed to care for your eye area. Follow these easy steps to keep your eye area healthful, and remove your eye makeup efficiently:
· Baby oil also olive oil both can be natural eye makeup remover. Dip one cotton ball into some oil and wipe this area to take off the makeup. You may want to use a dry cotton ball after to soak up any excess oil.
· Apply petroleum jelly to this area. Petroleum jelly is best used as natural eye makeup remover. Put a bit on your finger also wipe over the eyelids. Remove with a washcloth.
· Purchase a liquid natural eye makeup remover. You can purchase inexpensive natural eye makeup remover.that is particularly useful in getting off waterproof mascara. Use one cotton ball or cloth to apply this product on your face.
· Try baby shampoo. A tear-less baby shampoo is a natural eye makeup remover. That many women with sensitive skin use. Use a cotton ball to apply the shampoo to the eye area. Rinse off with a wet washcloth.
· Rinse your face after eye makeup remover to get rid of all eye makeup residue. Moisten your face thoroughly with water.
One of the last tasks women usually do before getting into bed is removed their makeup. Also many use natural oils as natural eye makeup remover. These oils include olive oil in your kitchen cupboard, the jojoba oil you might be applying as a moisturiser and indeed Castor oil has therapeutic uses.If you want to use only one or try a few, all you need are cotton pads or cotton balls plus a little water to get to work removing your eye makeup.